Friday, September 2, 2011

MISTRIAL

Lawrence King is dead. He has been for about two years, now. How, you may ask?

Well, if you've been living under a rock for two years, or simply don't read any news coming out of California, he was killed by Brandon McInerney, who came up behind him, shot him not once, but TWICE, in the back of the head.

Allegedly from McInerney's defense lawyer, he was spurred by a flirtatious come on by King, who was also known to wear high heels, and makeup, in an effort to express himself.

This BOTHERED Brandon.

Well, Brandon, I got news for you...

YOU BOTHER ME. YOU DISGUST ME. YOU MAKE ME WANT TO SCREAM AND SHOUT AND BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THINGS THAT HAVE LIVING SHIT TO BEAT OUT OF.

Does that mean I'm gonna come up to you and shoot you in the back of the head? not once, but twice?

Well...NO. Don't get me wrong, the thought has crossed my mind. But seeing as i am a NORMAL, INTELLIGENT, MORAL person, I DON'T GO AROUND KILLING PEOPLE THAT BOTHER ME.

Instead, I tweet, I blog, I facebook. And that gets me in plenty of trouble itself.

And, hypothetically speaking, if I were to resort to YOUR tactics, I would at least have the balls to face you, instead of having your back turned, because I AM NOT A COWARD. YOU ARE A SNIVELING, PIECE OF SHIT COWARD.

I don't care if you were abused. I don't care if you were mistreated. I don't care if you were scared of a gay kid half your fucking size. You took a life. You deserve to rot in fucking prison, and then you'll see what a REAL flirtatious come on is like.

I can't wait to hear that you will spend the rest of your miserable fucking life in prison, getting raped by a gang of men twice, or three times your age, and size, making you scream and cry and beg for your mommy.

you're lucky they didn't ask for the fucking death penalty, you miserable, scumsucking piece of garbage. rot in fucking hell.

you were 14 years old at the time of the murder, and if you tell me you didn't know what you were doing, that is the biggest crock of shit this side of the world. you knew what you were doing. you TOLD people you were gonna do it. then you went home, where you could have cooled off, and took a gun to school the next day. where you could have gone to a teacher, or a counselor, or even a police officer, and told them you felt uncomfortable because another boy winked at you. (ALLEGEDLY--there's been NO PROOF).

that is how REAL PEOPLE handle their problems. instead, you took to being a coward, and a piece of...i don't know if there's even a word to describe what you are.

and to the jury of the TRIAL---

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT??

He TOLD people he was gonna kill him! He went home and PREPARED to kill him! he brought a gun to school, INTENDING to kill him!

this is the DEFINITION of PREMEDITATED!!

So get your head out of your asses, you fucking morons! i swear to god, if there's another mistrial, i will hope and pray that someone, somewhere, makes you pay.


justice has failed again, AMERICA. you got it wrong with oj. don't you dare fucking get it wrong here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment